As you can see Cooper is a little dare devil. We went to the park Saturday night and Cooper went right to the slide. He used to love the swings but that isn't exciting enough for him anymore. Jer took Coop over and lifted him up to top of the slide and instead of sitting down and sliding like he ussually does, he just dove head first. I let out a little yell and Jer jumped over to hold onto him. Cooper thought it was so fun. He slid off the slide ran up to Jer and pointed at the slide and said, "Duh duh duh duh." I'm not sure but I think that means agian or more cause thats what he says when he wants more. Cooper is a crazy kid and I love him!
Here's a pic I snapped of Jer and Coop. Aren't they both so darn adorable!
Jer is just a big kid. Cooper is so lucky to have such a fun daddy.Jer actually set him on his bum for the twirly slide but Coop flipped himself around. I have a feeling he is going to be a handful, not that he isn't already.


4 comments:
Fun pictures! I can't wait for the warm weather! Looks like Cooper thinks he is bigger than he actually is! You better watch him close!
We miss Cooper!
Oh...and we miss you guys! Olivia misses Rocket!
I hope you can make it to our Girl's Night!!! Check out my blog for up coming details!!
Post a Comment