Mar 24, 2008

WHAT A MESS!


My friend Jaime came over with her son Ashton to hang out with Coop and me. Cooper loves to play with Ashton. He follows him around and Ashton just loves on him. While they were there Ashton snuck to the play room and gave Coop a whole redvine. It was every where. On his face, his hands, toys, the wall, the carpet and you can't see it in these pictures but it was matted in Coopers hair.But he really enjoyed that thing.

This is Cooper and Ashton hangin out in the cubby.

I have to admit that after the shock of seeing my licorice covered kid wore off I thought he looked darn cute. But that didn't last too long cause then I had to start the clean up. But isn't that what us mothers do, clean up those cute messes!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Too cute! That is what us mothers do but right now all I clean up is spit up and messy diapers! I can't wait for the licorice cleaning days! (Although I probably won't give Kins licorice since it gives her daddy BAD gas, she might have inherited that from him!)

Joel and Kristie said...

We just went through that with Daxton! Sooo hard to get off, but super cute to take pictures of!!HEHE!!!