Apr 11, 2008

Check Out my new shades!


I can't even begin to explain how much I love this kid! Cooper is so much fun. Last night he found some sunglasses at our friends house and he loved them. I tried to get him to wear some earlier in the year but he wouldn't have it. But last night he kept trying to put them on himself but it wasn't that easy for him. So when I put them on him he thought it was the coolest thing, he would just smile and giggly. It was the cutest thing. Cooper is so COOL! Don't you agree?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shalantie said...

Katie I just went through your blog and it's the cutest thing ever! Cooper is for sure a stud! I LOOOOVE your blog- so sweet. I miss you guys too, we always did have some great laughs didn't we?

Mandy and Kalen said...

Cute Cooper! Kinsey has sun glasses and loves them too! He looks like such a cute little stud!

karlee said...

He has the biggest grin!!! So cute.