May 30, 2008

*I like being a girl*

What do you do when you get caught up in being a mom, wife, house keeper, cook, boo boo kisser, and all those other fun titles we women carry? Let me tell you what I like to do..... GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!! There is nothing a women need more then to get together with a few friends and just be silly goofy girls. A few women in my ward got together last Wednesday for a girls night & I was honored to be hostess for this prestigious event. We all wore our PJ's & ate junk food and laughed all night long. It is so funny to see the women you go to church with act like 16 year olds again. I had so much fun with all the girls that came to our girls night. There was a couple party poopers and a bunch of party animals. You know who you are! Thanks to all who came and let their hair down. I can't wait for the next girls night. See ya next time ladys!
I took a couple pictures but my weirdo computer won't let me post pictures. But if I remember I will add them later.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'd really appreciate it if you didn't post those pictures. I'm sure no one else wants to see them. I had a great time even if I was a party pooper. Till next month!

Sally said...

Katie, you crack me up. You are so funny especially in writing...OK AND in real life. Anyhoo...I tagged you, check it!