May 23, 2008

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Last week Coop & I went to Panguitch for a couple day to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Jamie. My Oldest sister Sally came up from Anthem, AZ with her cute fam as well. We always have so much fun in Panguitch. While we were there we went to the elementary school to see Grandma. she is the librarian there and she had told the school kids that if they read enough books and met their goal at the end of the year that there would be a fun day for them, It's called Camp read-a-lot, I think. Anyway they had fun activities, beach ball v-ball, yummy food and an awesome slide for them. We got to take Coop down a couple times. After that we went into the school lunch room and there was a magician. He was so good and very funny. My mom is an awesome librarian and care so much for the kids at the school. Good job mom - you ROCK! I am excited for our next trip to Pang Town.

this is a pic of Coop and Aunt Jamie on the huge slide. They both look a little scared - Coop cause of the slide & Jamie cause she has her nephew in her arms. We love Aunt Jamie!


Here they are at the bottom of the slide. I cut off Jamie's pretty head. Sorry!


I went up twice. This time with Coop, which was nerve wrecking. But as you can see I got hold of him. And the other was to race my cousin's daughter Kennedy. I think we tied. Too bad I don't have a picture of that. It was fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: