I'm sitting here listening to the golf channel as I blog. Jer is so excited to get the golf channel again. Me? Not so much! Don't get me wrong... Watching an old white rich guy describe how to bend your legs and contort your body so you don't look like a monkey when you swing is great fun. But after watching it for about 3 hours it gets kinda "Blah". But I do have to give credit where credit is due. It is because of fun golf channel evenings like this that I have gotten my sweet golf skills. Everything I have unknowingly listened to has stuck in my brain somewhere. Holy cow there is a lot of polo (shirts that is) on this channel! I think I should be a golf caddy. Or maybe an announcer for the tournaments. "Oh, it doesn't look good for Mike Weir. He really sliced that ball and I am not sure how he is going to get out of this one. He is in quite a pickle!" That's just some of the fabulous things I would say (in a slight British accent) if I were queen of golf announcing. No No No! I know who I would be! I would totally be that guy who always yells, "GET IN THE HOLE!" Does he seriously think the ball is listening to him or that he has some super power mind that can control objects? Cause if that is it, he should have noticed by now that it very rarely works. What a weirdo!
So that's my fun view on the wonderful sport of golf. Please don't think I'm crazy or anything, just bored.
2 comments:
Hmmmm...I am thinking that your "queen of golf announcing" voice probably sounds a lot like your "gps computer" voice.
You are way too weird sometimes.... Have any of you heard her voice mail... She is the queen of weird voice mails... Remember when I was pregnant and you would answer your phone in a british accent..."ello?" I seriously would almost puke!
Post a Comment