I am thankful for......
My brothers & sisters!
I am so thankful to have such awesome brothers and sisters. (Especially the cute little rascal on the left.) This picture was taken a few years ago in SLC for my parents anniversary. I love this picture because it shows how close we are. We truly are close and I am thankful to have had 5 best friends to grow up with. I have so many amazing memories with them. We are still very close to each other and I love each one so much. I am also blessed to have a sister-in-law and 2 brothers-in law to add to the mix and not to forget all my sweet nieces and nephews. Cooper has 5 adorable cousins and who knows how many more waiting to join us here on earth. We all have had so much fun together and the memories are still in the making. I am so blessed!
2 comments:
Actually that picture was taken for a Christmas gift! hmmm guess your memory isn't as perfect as I thought. I don't even remember how we got everyone to SLC without M&D.
Really? I actually thought that in the first place but then I remambered that there wasn't any snow at that time and it wasn't een cold so I didn't think it could be for that. OOPS!
Post a Comment