So this last week has been SO CrAzY!!!!!!!!! I honestly am quite surprised that Jer hasn't checked me into a cRaZy hospital yet. We have been to family reunions, hot air balloon festivals, and drove to the complete opposite corner of the state in less then a week. And we still have to drive back to good 'ol St. George today. You may be wondering why we are in the middle of nowhere. Well... I will tell you! Jer and I have been so confused lately with where to go and what to do. We planned on going to Orem as most of you have know, but that just didn't feel right in the end. So we started looking at other options. And in the end, after much prayer, fasting and thought.... We will be moving to Vernal, Utah! Crazy.... I know! We were just not sure about it cause it is so far away from everything and I had never even been hear before. I had been to Altamont (my big bro lives there) which is about 40 minutes away, but never Vernal. So this last week Jer was able to get the time off and we felt like it was the right thing to do to just come up and look around. Well the first day there, Jer put in a bunch of applications and he was offered a job the same day. A couple other places called but those jobs weren't as good as this one.
I just want to tell everyone how crazy the whole situation was with finding the job. Jer and I had been online for a few days finding jobs and then Jer got a few places from his friends Spencer who lives in Vernal. So when Jer was out job searching he just felt like he should go check a the Pepsi warehouse. We had already called them previously and they had informed us that they would not be hiring for quite some time. But Jer had a feeling to go there. He even said to me as we drove into town earlier on that he was going to work at Pepsi. I just kinda chuckled. So when he went there they happened to have a delivery position open up and they hadn't even posted it yet. So he got an application, filled it out and when he went back to turn it in the "boss guy" was up in the front area and saw Jer come in and took him right back. He asked jer how he knew they were hiring from clear down in Hurricane and Jer said that he was just coming in with high hopes. Then the "boss guy" told Jer that he was lucky that he was still there cause he had been trying to leave but he couldn't find his keys for some reason and he was looking for them in the front when Jer came in. He then gave Jer a drug testing kit and sent him to get a physical and drug test. When he took back the result of the physical (where he found out that he is as healthy as could be) they asked if he could start on the 14th! What? Holy Cow! Oh my gosh! Really? Those are just some of the thing that came out of my mouth when he told me.
So we will be moving to the opposite corner of the state and I am very excited about it. I get to be closer to my sister and best friend who will only live about 20 - 30 minutes away in Roosevelt and to my BIG bro and also to our friends the Westwoods. Things feel right! I have a ton to do the next couple Weeks but I am very excited.
Well I will let you know how thing pan out in the next couple days. Wish me luck. And if you see me around in St. George the next couple weeks please forgive my CrAzInEsS!
Bottom left corner... St. George (current home) Top right corner... Vernal (future home).
But no matter where I am, I am home as long as I have my boys!

3 comments:
oh man! at least you sound excited about it.. thats so good that everything has worked its self out for you!
Come visit us in SLC sometime okay!?
Wow! You are a little nutty! :o) You missed some great karaoke! We're going to miss you tons!
We're excited to have ya close... just wish you would live in Roosevelt so we can work out and do crafts EVERY day! It would have been fun but oh wells!!!
Post a Comment