Aug 19, 2008

Another tag

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. Home
2. Grocery store
3. bathroom
4. CrAzY

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Junk mail
2. Junk mail
3. Forwards from family
4. And even more junk mail

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Panguitch (I miss my family)
2. Beijing, China (Olympics BABY!!!)
3. Italy
4. Disneyland

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Mandy
2. Jer
3. Cooper
4. Myself

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Samurai 21 (I miss you crunch roll)
2. Mom's house
3. Fire and Ice (Only went there once but that was enough to get me hooked. Sal... I'm comin to Phoenix)
4. PF Changs (MMMMM lettuce wraps!)

Four people I tag:
1. Mandy
2. Sally
3. Jen
4. Emily
And anyone else who wants to do this. So I guess I tag everyone!!!!!

No comments: