Over labor day weekend we did a lot of traveling. First we went to Delta to see Jer's mom and then went to Fillmore for the Christensen Family Thanksgiving Extravaganza! We had tons of fun with Jer's family and it was great to see Jer's cousin Mark who is serving in Iraq. Then when thing died down there we jumped in the car and cruised over to good old Pang Town. I told my Mom Dad and Jamie that we would be staying in Delta the whole time so we could surprise them. Well on our way over the mountain we got a pix message from my Mom saying that they had went on a cook out and that they missed us. So when we got to the house and they were still gone we sent them a pix message of Jer, Coop and I sitting on my parent front lawn and the message said, "Your yard looks AWESOME mom!" No more then 30 seconds later my mom was calling me. She was so excited and said Dad was driving 80 miles/hour (he wasn't really).
The next day we decided to go on an ADVENTURE, so we headed out to BEAUTIFUL Bryce Canyon. We had SO much fun with the family at Bryce. I took tons of pictures but don't have a lot of time so here are a few fun pics.

I had a ton of fun with my baby sis at Bryce. We got a bit silly, if you can imagine that.
The next day we decided to go on an ADVENTURE, so we headed out to BEAUTIFUL Bryce Canyon. We had SO much fun with the family at Bryce. I took tons of pictures but don't have a lot of time so here are a few fun pics.

I had a ton of fun with my baby sis at Bryce. We got a bit silly, if you can imagine that.



3 comments:
I miss you! It looks like you had tons and tons of fun!
Cute pics!
Katie! we really miss you guys but it looks like you are having a good time! I love your hair it is soooo cute!
Post a Comment