We had our ward Halloween Social last night and Coop looked so STINKIN AwEsOmE!!! My Friend Coby helped me make a cape (note to self: Learn to sew!) And then I got a log sleeved shirt and some matching leggings, printed off some handy iron ons, tied some ribbon around his head and to complete the super hero outfit slipped on his swim diaper cover/speedo and
TA DA!!!! SUPER COOPER!
So I had to post a few pics from last night! EnJoY!!!

Even Super Heroes Buckle Up!
So I had to post a few pics from last night! EnJoY!!!

Even Super Heroes Buckle Up!




11 comments:
Super Cooper! What a SUPER cute kid! Love you COOPER!
That is such a cute costume just right for a cute little boy. Good job Kaite.
I am so sad that I wont get to see you before we move next week :( I'll miss you, Love ya!!
Oh that is so cute! Way to be crafty!
That is SO SO CUTE!! Super Cooper is the kind of super hero we all need.
so so so so so so so cute! What a cute idea!
haha!! I love it! I love the swim diaper over the leggings! haha.. I agree with everyone else when they say "so cute!"
He looks so cute! Way to be crafty!
Love the costume!
That's cute. I love the commentary too. You guys did a great job on the costume.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
To Cute what a Great Idea...
What a cute costume! Love it! He is so fun! We luv ya guys! Miss ya tons!
Post a Comment