Jan 14, 2009

Blessed

It's 1:00 am, I just CAN'T sleep and my mind in swirling with so many thoughts.
I've decided to get up and write some thank yous to so many who have been there for me in the last couple weeks. So here it goes...

Thank you for...
~Your strength, your compassion, the many many hugs, tears cried, prayers, words of encouragement, the shoulder I cried on, advice, your patients, listening to my crazy bumbling, love shared, helping me with my sweet Cooper, your optimism, making me smile, late night games, and for just caring.

I have never felt so loved!
I am TRULY blessed!

Thank You With All My Heart

6 comments:

Sally said...

I am super blessed too! I love you Kate!

Mandy and Kalen said...

I love you too! We are blessed to have each other- right? I love you!

Melissa said...

What is up girl?! There shouldn't be tears, hugs, tears, etc. going on. We miss you tons down here. Give us an update so I can send my love to you too! Love you lots!

Westwood Family said...

I know I'm 4th in line to say this, but I am so blessed to have you in my life and I love you lots and lots!

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

I am so glad you have had so much love and support- just what you need!! I can't wait to come down and see you this weekend, I'll call you and set things up!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Katie I just want you to know that I think you are one of the strongest women I know. Oh and I love the pic of Cooper and Mason. Mason reminds me of Ralphie in a Christmas Story. Cute kids!!