I found this stinkin cute idea & I really want to make some for Coop's room. But I don't want to have to nail each one into the wall. So I need to figure out a way to do it a little different and keep it just as cute.
that is SO CUTE! where did you find it. I'm stealing that idea as well! You could glue or nail them all to one big board.. paint that black and then put one or two big nails to hold that to the wall.
I just did a whole huge picture collage on my Living Room wall. I started with nailing each one...yeah that got old. I then got command strips (velcro that holds to the wall and removes without any mark or anything). They hold really well. I have 11x16 pictures hanging with them. You can get them at walmart. They are awesome!
5 comments:
that is SO CUTE! where did you find it. I'm stealing that idea as well! You could glue or nail them all to one big board.. paint that black and then put one or two big nails to hold that to the wall.
that is so cute! yes you can request.... and there is a really good chance you will get it granted!
The seperated look is really cute, maybe you could do just 5 or less.
I just did a whole huge picture collage on my Living Room wall. I started with nailing each one...yeah that got old. I then got command strips (velcro that holds to the wall and removes without any mark or anything). They hold really well. I have 11x16 pictures hanging with them. You can get them at walmart. They are awesome!
YAY! Thanks Sals!
I love you sis!
Post a Comment