Mar 2, 2009

Katie! Childhood is calling! Should I take a message?

While at work today I was watching the kids play during recess and it made me miss childhood! I loved my childhood! Growing up in a small town was perfect! I wouldn't change a single thing about it! And it got me to thinking about Coop and the childhood memories I want him to have one day. I pray I can give him all the happiness he deserves.

Wishin to be fishin!
There is nothing like a good tree climb!
Cute look! Right?

4 comments:

Leibbrandt Family said...

I love that last picture the crimped hair is awsome we rocked the 80's baby!

karlee said...

I posted a new post just like you asked! I don't know how entertaining it will be, but it's long.. and if your a slow reader its a good 8 minutes of fun! haha
That pic of you and Coop at the top is so cute!!

Joel and Kristie said...

Look at that beautiful little girl!! I can tell you want to be a comedian by that last outfit!!HEHE!!!

Toni said...

Are you working at the elementary school? I have not been in that school for so SO long, I bet its crazy walking down those hall ways again.....