As I type the frigged wind is blowing and the snow is coming down sideways! Just another typical Panguitch spring. In a couple days it will be sunny and beautiful. and then at any time Jack Frost will come and temporarily ruin our warm weather.
Now to change the subject just a little I wanted to write down some of the thoughts that are running through my head. today at work I was watching the kids. Children are so special and it hurts my heart to see others treat them unkind. Why do we treat a child that may not be as well off as another differently? And why haven't more parents taught their children to be kind to EVERYONE? I was taught compassion! My son will be taught compassion. We never really know what someone is going through. And I hate it when I see a child left out because they aren't wearing the right thing or whatever.
It's sad that we don't remember the spirits we were before this earthly life. I think at times, Who will I see in the next life that will say to me, "Why did you treat me like that?" the words to an Alan Jackson song say, "Faith hope and love are things some good things he gave us, and the greatest is love." Lets love and teach our children through example to "Love One Another."
It's sad that we don't remember the spirits we were before this earthly life. I think at times, Who will I see in the next life that will say to me, "Why did you treat me like that?" the words to an Alan Jackson song say, "Faith hope and love are things some good things he gave us, and the greatest is love." Lets love and teach our children through example to "Love One Another."
1 comment:
Amen!!!!!
Post a Comment