May 4, 2009

I'm thankful for.....

The sound of little feet running around the house.
Crumbs on the kitchen floor.
Being jumped on every other minute.
Wiping boogers.
Hot dog dancing.
Kissing ouchies.
Singing at bedtime.
Early morning wake-ups.
Everyday I get to spend with my lil man!

Life is so fun with this guy around.
While he was gone for the weekend our house was too quiet.

I think every mom will agree that while the day to day life with kids is crazy... The love and happiness you receive is worth all the poopy diapers, spilled juice, food clean up, boogy noses, early mornings, late nights and everything in between.

Cause at the end of the day I get to see my angel drift off to dream land.
I missed Coop SO much!
But I'm so thankful we are an eternal family.
Together
Forever
No matter what!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: