
I was blessed to be given the most loving mom EVER!!! She is loving caring woman and I admire her for that. We sometimes tease her and tell her she needs to start telling people no more often but I has always loved that about her. She is ALWAYS there to help. And after 26 years of my own mortal roller coaster I can see how important it is to love unconditionally, like my mom has. She isn't one to spread gossip or speak unkind words of others. She hates when us kids get in our sarcastic mood cause she knows that someone will go a little too far and another will get hurt. She prays for so many each night. I remember when I was younger I would see her kneeling beside her bed each night and I thought she gave the longest prayers. Now I understand why, she is praying for anyone she can. I know that I have made it through these last few months because I am in her constant prayers. Another thing I love about my mom is that she is always serving someone. She has always taught me the importance of service through example. She is always thinking of someone who needs a little more love. I love her for that. Another great thing about her is how much she loves her job. Librarians are usually known to be dull and boring, but her... NO WAY!!!! I have never seen so many kids enjoy library. And when we go to the store we can't even get in the front door before 1,000,000,000 kids run over to give her a hug. It's great! She's great!
This is the only picture I have on my computer with us together. But I still love it. There are three other moms I looks up to (even though Jennie is shorter then me) and admire for their strength. It's not easy to be a mom these days but Sally, Jennie and Mandy are some of the best of the best. And Jamie, you will be one in the far far future. I love you beautiful girls!
And Cooper... Thank you for letting me be your mommy. I love you more then words can say. You are my saving grace and I don't know what I would do without you.
P.S. If you are reading this when you are all grown up and a man... I pray you are happy and know that I love you.
Happy Mothers Day


No comments:
Post a Comment