May 13, 2009

Random facts of me...

Part 1 of 4
1. I love polka dots
2. I am almost always singing a song in my head
3. I broke both my arms at the same time
4. I'm allergic to fruit
5. I love flowers
6. I've never been on a plane
7. I love staying in hotels
8. I love ranch dressing, not the pre-made bottled stuff, the kind you make yourself
9. I used to clog
10. I love anything shiny and glittery
11. I hate my feet
12. I hate cotton balls
13. Shopping gives me anxiety
14. My shoe size is HUGE! 9-10
15. I L-O-V-E to cuddle
16. I loved being pregnant and hope I get to do it again.
17. Clowns creep me out
18. I used to have a crush on Jackie Chan
19. I would rather be cold then hot
20. I love beautiful feminine things: lace, ribbons, pearls, florals, ect.
21. I don't watch the evening news
22. I've leaned over the edge of the Grand Canyon
23. I get car sick very easily
24. I've never lived out side of Utah
25. I DO NOT watch scary movies
26-50 coming soon...

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Wow KT, Jackie Chan? Srsly? This is something I never knew about you!

Toni said...

You have never been on an airplane? Oh honey, I suggest you buy tickets to Hawaii now! Ha ha, just kidding! But seriously....

Jeff and Jen said...

Katie...even I know that you haved lived outside of Utah. Think hard :).