Jul 21, 2009

~My HeRo~


Hey everyone! This here is Jamie. You know... Katie's favorite little sister of all time! Anyway... I just wanted to put a post on here letting everyone know how amazing I think my sister is. She is such a great influence to me of what being strong is! Without her my life would not be half as great! She is such a great example to me in showing me what is right and wrong. I know that if I need to talk to someone she is there for me. :D She always teases me and says she is always the one to help me when I get hurt. For example... When I kicked a rock walking home with her one day and it cut my toe open so she had to piggy back me home. Or when I got blown into a tree and she stood under me in case I fell out so she could catch me. Even though there was blood dripping on her. Or maybe when I tore my ACL and she had to help me to my bed so I didn't pass out and get me the things I needed! Well... I think you get the point! My amazing, crazy sissy is always there for me no matter what! She is also a great mommy to my nephew Cooper. She shows me how a mommy should be. She cares for him more than anything in the world. She is an AMAZING women and a GREAT example.... And sissy I know times get hard and you don't think you can do it anymore! But just remember... I am ALWAYS here for you just like you are for me!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WILLY!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly! Katie is amazing! She's such a good example of faith, love, forgiveness, and being strong. I'm thankful for her and for the example she is to me. Love you lots Katie!

Leibbrandt Family said...

That is so sweet. I total agree with you Jamie I think we all look up to Katie!