Here in sunny St. George the weather is prefect right now. The temp is set at a nice 80 - 90 degrees in the afternoon, there is almost always a little breeze in the air and we are loving it. We love to go to the park and take advantage of this awesome weather now cause we know it's not going to last much longer. Soon the temp will be too hot and the only time we will get outside is in the afternoon of when there is water involved.
This trip to the park was for our freind Addi's birthday party.
Here is Coop on his favorite hang out spot - his daddy's shoulders.
Check out those two cuties. I love you guys!
I was so happy to see our freind Heather there, not only cause she is so much fun and can make me laugh like a looney, but also cause she is awesome with Coop and she will chase him around the playground and that means I don't have to. Thanks Heather!
Cooper is getting to be such a goofy kid. I told him to say cheese and he smashed his face between the bars. He makes me giggle.

No comments:
Post a Comment