Well today we went to the water park again and he was doing so good. He went to the deeper side, he was splashing and playing and he even sat down in the water and I was thinking, "This is so awesome, maybe he is going to get over this little fear sooner then I thought ." And just as I said it to myself this naughty stinkin bratty little boy about 4-5 years old walked right up to Cooper and kicked water right in his face. And yep you guessed it, Coop went bonkers. I was so mad that I wanted to give that naughty little boy a splash in his face to see what it's felt like but then I remembered that I was 25 and it wouldn't be such a good idea. After that sweet little gesture from our naughty little Friend Coop wouldn't let me leave his side for about 20 minutes. And even then he wouldn't do more then just stand there in the water. So I guess we're back to square one. UURRGGGHH!
Apr 29, 2008
~Splish Splash~
Well today we went to the water park again and he was doing so good. He went to the deeper side, he was splashing and playing and he even sat down in the water and I was thinking, "This is so awesome, maybe he is going to get over this little fear sooner then I thought ." And just as I said it to myself this naughty stinkin bratty little boy about 4-5 years old walked right up to Cooper and kicked water right in his face. And yep you guessed it, Coop went bonkers. I was so mad that I wanted to give that naughty little boy a splash in his face to see what it's felt like but then I remembered that I was 25 and it wouldn't be such a good idea. After that sweet little gesture from our naughty little Friend Coop wouldn't let me leave his side for about 20 minutes. And even then he wouldn't do more then just stand there in the water. So I guess we're back to square one. UURRGGGHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man that water park looks and sounds like so much fun. Curse that little boy who kicked water in Coops face. haha coops, like my nickname? He looks so much like you both- very handsome boy. I bet you're sad that Michelle and Spence are leaving- it's kind of hard to believe. Anyway, I love your blog. I need to learn how to doctor mine up :)
Hey guys! Its so good to hear from you, thanks for the comments. Your blog is so dang cute. I am new to it and I dont know how to do the cute little things you do. You will have to teach me okay. I cant believe how much your little boy has grown up. What a doll! Well we want to see you guys before we leave to Chicago. I think we will be down there on Friday. We should get together if you guys can and go to dinner or something. Let us know. We love ya! Keep in touch okay!
Cute blog Katie- I am new at all of this so I just figured how to find your blog. Very cute! Cooper is adorable. Take care.
-Jill
Post a Comment