I am starting a little something new. Every Friday I am going to post a old pic. It may be of my family or Jer or Coop or a grandparent or whatever. I think this is a fun way to journal your memories and I really need to do that.
So this is my first flashback......
My family was seal for time and all eternity in the St. George Temple November 2, 1991. I remember the night before we went to the temple my parents took us to the temple grounds and we Started singing " I love to see the temple" and we replaced someday with tomorrow and so when we sang it it went like this.... " I love to see the temple, We're going there tomorrow." We thought we were pretty clever. The next day when we went inside was so amazing. I will never forget how beautiful it was being there with my family.

3 comments:
AND you were later sealed in the same room to Jer!
Oh! It was cool! I don't remember a lot but I remeber that Ronnie made a MESS in the toy room and when we got back it was SO clean! Oh! And on the way home I swallowed a quarter and mom and dad had to take me to Salt Lake... Remember? I think that we were blessed that day. I should have choked!
oh neat!! what a priceless memory!
Post a Comment