May 2, 2008

ThAnKs SaL!!!!!!


I just want to take the time to thank my older and wiser sister Sally for helping me set up my blog. I am so blessed to have such a extraordinary example in my life. Without you Sal, I wouldn't know how to make Greek food (all you do is put cinnamon in, Crazy!), There would be no "My Man" in my life, I wouldn't know the bum dance, southern gospel wouldn't be much fun and the phrase "I'm only 13!" wouldn't be as funny as it is now. And of course I wouldn't be able to post this tribute to you without your help with this RAD blog. You are the wind beneath my wings and I love ya!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sally said...

Awwww...I feel so special now. I love you dos! (You little stinker!) What is that picture from? I have no idea where that jacket came from.

Shalantie said...

How cute Katie. You are so full of great ideas- would you hold it against me if stole your "flashback friday" idea. It's so brilliant. Let me know though, cause I won't use it unless I get your ok :)