I have discovered that I LOVE to take pictures. I liked it before but now I can't take enough. These pictures are of my friends little girl Addison. Last Sunday we went over to their house for dinner and while we were waiting for it to get done Addi and I went out back to pass the time. She had on this way cute polka dot dress and her darling flower headband. She was so cute that I had to take a picture and well 1 turned into 40. We both had a blast. These are just some of my favorites of her.
At first I was telling her where to sit or how to hold her hands but then on this one she sat by the wall and told me to take it with her relaxing. She is so funny.
While I was taking this picture she was talking to me about the next outfit she was going to put on so I could take her pictures in her new polka dot shirt and sun glasses (Jer and I gave them to her for her birthday). After we were done she couldn't wait to see her pictures. There were some real interesting one. But for the most part they all turned out adorable cause that's just what Addi is.....Adorable!

1 comment:
cute cute cute!! What an adorable little girl. I love Katie Holmes Hair! Thats what I was trying to go for too.. although...I don't know if I would dare go that dark from my blonde. But I love it and voted YES!!
Post a Comment