We went to the driving range with our Friends Orrin and Karlee the other day and we had so much fun with them. they were all practicing their swings while I was snappin some pics and Coop was hangin out in the stroller. It was a perfect day for golf and pictures.

Here is Jer swingin away. He started golfing about a year ago and he loves to play, but he really doesn't get to play that much cause it's so expensive down here. He is really getting quite good. I have a picture on my cell phone of Jer golfing with Coop and it is so cute. I will have to try and get it posted sometime soon.
Here is Jer swingin away. He started golfing about a year ago and he loves to play, but he really doesn't get to play that much cause it's so expensive down here. He is really getting quite good. I have a picture on my cell phone of Jer golfing with Coop and it is so cute. I will have to try and get it posted sometime soon.
That is Karlee and Orrin behind Jer. They are so much fun to hang out with. Karlee cracks me up! She just started playing golf and she was really trying to take in as much advice as she could from the guys. She even dressed up in plaid shorts and a polo shirt for the golf even. all she needed was a pom pom hat!
OK! so I wasn't going to post any pictures of me golfing cause I wasn't planning on hitting any golf balls! I usually just go to watch Jer and every once in a while I will try to hit one but it had been quite a while since my last try, so I thought, Hey - what the heck, why not make a fool out if myself. Well you wouldn't believe how awesome I am. I was hitting smackin those things like 200 yards with a 5 wood and perfectly straight! I guess watching the golf channel when Coop was first born wasn't a total waste of time. I totally see how golf can get addicting. I want to go again. Watch out Tiger! Here I come!

2 comments:
I think it is awesome you can hit the ball so far. I can throw it farther than I can hit it and that still isn't very far. I love your picture of the sky, its beautiful.
You are my favorite female golfer. Not only because I don't know any others, but because you ROCK! haha. Thats for being our photographer. I am going to check out the Photography classes for the summer.. I will let you know what I find out. That picture is awesome!
Post a Comment