May 8, 2008

*Tagged*

I've been tagged by my sister Mandy.......So here we go.........

a. Attached or single? Eternally attached to the man of my dreams.
b. Best friend(s)? Husband, sisters(that includes you Jen), & my #2, (Michelle).
c. Cake or pie? UHHH..... if I have to choose, pie. But only banana cream.
d. Day of choice? Thursday! Cause that's the night The Office is on. Gotta love it!
e. Essential item? Pants! I can't go anywhere without pants.
f. Flavor of ice cream? Cookie dough.
g. Gummie bears or worms? Definitely gummie worms!
h. Hometown? Panguitch, Ut. (God's country)
i. Indulgences? Not sure if I really have any. UUHHHHH..... I guess... Nope, sorry, minds blank.
j. January or July? July! I love fireworks and BBQs and all the celebrations.
k. Kids? I have one very amazingly adorable son named Cooper.
l. Last movie I saw in theaters? Either Iron Man or Maid of Honor. I can't remember.
m. Music (favorite)? As of right at this moment it would be Leona Lewis & Michael Buble.
n. Number of siblings? I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers. (that includes in laws)
o. Oranges or apples? Neither! I'm allergic to both.
p. Phobias or fears? The dentist, Cotton balls, scary movies, and Richard Simmons (YIKES!)
q. Quote? "It's not how many breaths you take, but how many moments take your breath away."
r. Reasons to smile? Life, Cooper, Jeremy, music, redneck jokes, and cause I'm happy.
s. Spring or summer? Depends? Spring in St. George or Summer in Panguitch? It's a toss up.
t. Tag? Michelle, Karlee, Abby, Shalantie, Darley and whom ever else whats to do this.
u. Unknown fact about me? Don't worry, my unknown fact isn't something like caffeine. I got somethin good. I am a secret spy for the government and I go undercover as Yolanda Shocolaht! OK, so that's not true. My real unknown fact is that I get anxiety when I try to buy clothes for myself. Kinda weird, I know.
v. Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? Oppressor! Sorry Bambi.
w. Worst habit? I mumble and I am a terrible backseat driver to my husband. But aren't we all ladys?
x. X-rays or ultrasounds? What is this asking? Which have I had more of or which I prefer? I have had about the same in both but I prefer an ultrasound. That's means there is a miracle happening.
y. Your favorite memory? The first one that stands out right now is when we first brought Cooper home and I couldn't sleep cause I was watching Cooper sleep and Jer made me go to the other side of the bed so I would to go to sleep and I woke up later to find Jer just staring at Cooper. I was so cute.
z. Zodiac? Libra

2 comments:

karlee said...

thanks for the tag.. I need something to do at work... SO BORED! I love your fav. memory.. I wonder if Orrin would ever do that?

Potter Family said...

i will di it thanks katie