May 25, 2008

I am thankful for.......

~Beautiful Holy Temples~
Every time I enter one of the Lords holy temples I get a wonderful peace that runs through me. I am thankful for those temples and the meanings they have and the blessing they bring to so many. I am also thankful that I have blessed to have the St. George temple so close. Jer and I were able to go 2 weeks ago and as we were leaving I asked Jer if we could go walk around the temple grounds before we left. As we were walking I noticed how special so many place outside of the temple are to me. There was the place were I used to read my scriptures when I first moved down to St. George, spots were so many memorable pictures were taken when Jer and I were married here and when my family were sealed, Jer proposed to me under the gazebo, there were the doors that we exited from the temple after our sealing and so many other memories of those beautiful grounds. I am so thankful that there is such an amazing place to make those memories. And I am thankful that I have been so greatly blessed to enter the temples that stand on those holy grounds.

No comments: