Aug 12, 2008

FOOOUUUURRRRRR!!!!!

While we were in Ferron we went golfing early Saturday morning at the millsite golf coarse. I had so much fun taking pictures and driving the cart. Jer's friend Chad came along and I laughed a lot at them. Here are a few of the pics I took.

Jer likes this pic cause you can see the ball and it is going straight. WOOHOO!


Send the ball home Jer. It's bags are packed... send him home!


I have to explain this picture. After Chad and Jer T'd off; Jer and Chad were driving down the green and Jer leaned out to snatch a ball off the ground while Chad kept driving. Well when Jer tried to grab it his hand hit the ball and shot it forward. Chad didn't see it go forward so he turned the cart sharp to go back and Jer was still leaning out and so the direction charge flung him out. Because it was early morning and there was still dew on the ground Jer seriously slid like 15 feet. I hurried and took this pic. He was still sliding. And you can see Chad doubled over it laughter. It was SO funny!


Here is Jer and Chad riding off into the sunrise! How magnificent!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

karlee said...

So I was trying to be all sneaky and use the internet for personal reasons at work. Then I get to your page and read that funny story about Jeremy and start laughing out loud! haha! Seriously, thats the kind of crap you only see in movies!
By the way, your pictures are fab! Seriously. So good! However, they always are. You should become Vernals photographer and get all the kids to have you do their Sr. Pictures, engagements and weddings! Thats my plan for Ferron.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like a BLAST!! SO do you golf too? MY hubby is trying to get me to start golfing with him....

Emily said...

Oh that is too funny! Good job for capturing that moment Katie!