Aug 10, 2008

~Fun in Ferron~

Well we got back from Ferron to day and we had so much fun!!! We spent a lot of time playing with cousins and playing the Wii. We also spend a lot of doing nothing and it was great. I love going to stay with Jer's Aunt and Uncle. They have such a homie house and I feel so comfortable there. Cooper loves to play out side in their AWESOME backyard. While we were there I was able to play with their nice new camera and I had way too much fun taking like 1,000,000 pictures. So here are a few I took of Coop in their backyard. Enjoy!

This is a typical Cooper face. What a cute kid!


Cooper couldn't get enough of the swing set. He loves to climb up the ladder and go down the slide.


It wasn't real easy to get pictures of Coops face. He was always running away from me. He thought we were playing chase. But when I finally got this one I was pretty happy. You can see how much fun he was having just running around.


I don't really know what he is doing here but I thought it was a silly picture so I decided to post it. I love love love my silly boy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Toni said...

Cute boy & cute pics!