Aug 8, 2008

And Americas Favorite Dancer Is.........

Joshua Allen!!!!!!
I am so happy that Joshua won SYTYCD!!!! I have loved him for the whole season. He is a great dancer and so cute. But I have to say that I would have been happy if Twitch or Katee would have won too. I just didn't think Courtney deserved to win. She's good, but not good enough. So all in all I am pretty pleased with the outcome. But the sad thing is now I have to somehow survive until next season starts up. What am I going to do?

4 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

oh my gosh i seriously know what you mean! i've been wondering what to consume my time with on wednesday and thursday nights now!!

Westwood Family said...

Did you delete my comment?

Katie Dotson said...

Nope!

Westwood Family said...

Hmmm...that's strange. I just said something along the lines of I pretty much agree with you about your SYTYCD comments other than I actually really liked Courtney and have from the beginning. I don't think she was the best dancer, but I thought she was still amazing and I loved her personality too. She also was continually showing improvement. I'm happy for Joshua though. I think he deserved to win. I don't know why it didn't show up...oh well.