Aug 8, 2008

~Time to relax~

Jer, Coop and I are heading to Ferron today and I am so excited to see his family. We always have so much fun in Ferron and I am extra excited to see our friends Chad, Emily and their cute baby Rayden. It has been so long since we have spent time with them. This weekend will be spent golfing, laughing, good eatin, playin in the kiddo pool and relaxing. (my fave)
I was trying to find any pics of Ferron for the post but the only ones I could find were these. They were taken about two years ago while I was prego with Coop. I look like I'm about due but I actually had about 3 months left til my due date.

3 comments:

karlee said...

I looked at that picture of you and Jeremy and went "IS SHE PREGNANT!?" i totally didn't notice how long your hair was... I freaked for a minute. I mean, being pregnant wouldn't be a bad thing.. I just didn't know.. And totally unfair if you get two and i can't have one yet!

Katie Dotson said...

That's so funny! I didn't even think about people thinking that these pics would be recently. Sorry about the scare. And NO, I am not prego!

Potter Family said...

your hair is so pretty i love it! you look so cute pregnate! we miss you!