Shout Strain Removal
I know this is kind of a weird thing to be thankful for but let me tell you a little story and then you will understand why.This morning we were getting ready for church and everything was going along smoothly. I was up in the bathroom finishing my hair when Jer walks in asking for a wet rag or something. When I turned around to see why I could see there was something on his nice new white Sunday shirt. When I asked him what is on his shirt and he tells me... POOP! (not his own... Coop's) I don't know how in the world he got POOP on himself. So I get a wash clothe wet and start rubbing his POOP spot and there was a little part of the clothe that had red so it turns his shirt pink. UURRRGGHHHH!!! I finally get some smarts, go get the shout and after a little scrubbin and a good rinse the POOP and the pink come right out. So that is why I am thankful for shout!
And I am also thankful to have such a great husband that doesn't mind changing POOPY diapers. If it would've been me with the POOP on my shirt I would've flipped. POOP is gross!
And I am also thankful to have such a great husband that doesn't mind changing POOPY diapers. If it would've been me with the POOP on my shirt I would've flipped. POOP is gross!
3 comments:
ha ha ha i could totaly see that in my mind. you tell stories good! how are you doing hows coop? is it noce up there?
hey there katie! its been way too long since we've seen you guys so we have to make plans and hang out! i cannot believe how big cooper is now. its crazy how fast they grow up huh. i love your blog by the way. and oh yeah....thanks for adding me on myspace and facebook!! lets keep in touch now!
hey katie! so i just found out yesterday that you guys are coming to ferron. chad was telling me after i showed him your blog, and then jeremy called him last night too. i was supposed to go back up to logan thursday to sign some papers for where we live, but i called them and they said its okay if i sign them when i get back. so i'll be here in ferron when you guys come...so we can hang! i know chad's excited that jeremy's coming. plus we wanna see your little boy. we cant believe how big he is!
Post a Comment