Chelsie and Mark ~ Bleeding Love Hip Hop Routine
(possibly the best dance EVER in SYTYCD history!)
I am truly sad for these two AWESOME dancers. It wasn't such a surprise to me about Mark, but I was totally floored about poor Chelsie. Did you see her face? So sad! Everything they have given her she has done perfectly. So perfect that she has never even been in the bottom two, that is til tonight. Sorry Chelsie and Mark, I will miss you both in the finale.
4 comments:
I called it! I love Chelsie, but I'm not a big fan of Mark. I loved Will and was SHOCKED when he went home last week. I cried tears of sadness into my pillow that night. I'm sad that Chelsie is leaving but I still love Katee and Courtney. You need to post tons about your new life! I'm going through withdrawals. Miss you lots!
I'm completely with you. I was SHOCKED to see Chelsie get kicked off. I couldn't fall asleep cause I was so upset about it. I have loved her since auditions. My opinion is that people thought she was safe so they didn't vote (I also thought that about Will) and with Courtney they voted extra hard since she was in the bottom last week. It really sucks, but what can you do? I really do like Courtney and Katee, but Chelsea was my #1 Fav.
I'm wondering if we all need to find hobbies. I feel I'm becoming an addict and may need therapy after the finale.
I know I'm addicted! And as soon as SYTYCD is over I will relapse with my Twilight addiction. I need help!
Post a Comment