1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? I went on dates with guys in my high school but never got serious with any. Boys sucked in High school!
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I drove my brother old Jeep Wrangler and my mom's van. Both were pretty sweet rides.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE TEST ON THE FIRST TRY? No comment!
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not even close.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I tried flirting in school but it just came out as looking Goofy I think. Now Mandy on the other hand.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA OR CHOIR? I was in the band in middle school and freshmen year and I did Choir all 4 year of high school.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I wasn't a nerd or cool. I think I was right in the middle.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Not really. I quit volleyball after sophomore year and track and drill team didn't have varsity. It was a small school.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED? No but I almost did cause I walked out with the majority of the school when our principal was wrongly fired. We were pretty ticked. But then we had to go back or else they wouldn't let anyone do their sports. And in Panguitch sports are up there with eating and breathing.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I remember our school song. Is that the fight song?
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Ummm. I really don't know. Mrs. Pollock was great and Mrs. Hunt was a raging riot.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? I went across the street to my grandmas house for some good home cookin!
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOLS FULL NAME? Panguitch High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOLS MASCOT AND COLORS? Bobcats! and the colors were Royal blue and white with a red accent but now they have black too.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING? WITH WHO? I went but I don't remember who with.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN, WOULD YOU? I don't know if I would, but I wish I would have had more confidence the first time.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I got to sing in it and it was the shortest graduation in history!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO ON SENIOR SKIP DAY? Lake Powell
19. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? OH YA!!! And what kind of question is that? I look at pictures of me in high school and wish I looked like that again. And the funny thing is that back then I thought I was so fat. I was so stupid.
20. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Jordan Pelton! MY very best guy friend. We had such a awesome time cause we were best friends and neither of us were nervous. Prom was a blast and my dress was FABULOUS!!!
21 ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Went to my 5 year and it was a bomb. and not the good kind of bomb. I was prego and my family was having our reunion the same day so I just stopped by for like 15 minutes with Jer to say hi and this girl in my class made us pay her $15 each for food we didn't even eat. But maybe I will go to my 10 year.
22. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yep! A few actually. I worked at a couple hotels as a maid, the hogi yogi, the cowboy smoke house, the country corner, Jordan's parents dry cleaner and I helped my mom clean windows. I have had a job since the age of 12.
I tag: Abby, Michelle, Emily, Meg, Shannon, Tabi
3 comments:
cute tag, hey I love your new background. how are you guys doing?
Thanks for offering to help us move, how nice! Then again you are a Cooper, I wouldn't expect anything but nice. My dad and my inlaws actually live in Price and my brother Roger (I don't know how well you remember our family) owns a part store in Vernal. I think we will be alright but thank you for being so sweet.
We just found out our realtor is renting a home she recently purchased. It is older but she is willing to let us sign a 6 month contract with the ability to opt out if we purchase a house through her. We have to live in Vernal because Bryce will be on call every other week and it would be a pain for him to go back and forth at night.
We'll be there a couple of days after Christmas, we'll have to get together sometime! Sally and I have said that for 8 months now but so far life is busy!
hey katie! its been so long since i've really been able to get online. school has been killing us! but we're on break now yay! so how are you, coop, and jerm doin? i hope you're doin great!!
Post a Comment