Dec 13, 2008

LET IT SNOW... PLEASE?????

I moved up to one of the snowiest places in Utah from one of the least
snowiest and what happens.....
NO SNOW!!!
Am I doomed to never have snow for Christmas?
I need it to snow. Where is it? Why is it not snowing on my little apartment in Neola?
I need to frolic in the freshly fallen snow.
When will I be able to teach Coop to make snowballs and snow angels?
Will I ever get to build a snowman?
Suzy Snowflake!
Please come to play?
I need snow!
LET IT SNOW!!!
PLEASE?!?!?

3 comments:

DancinnAnna said...

It snowed today in Salt Lake, and you can have it... I hate driving in it and of course it snows on the day I have a ton of errands to run and places to go... and my little corolla doesn't do so well in the snow. I will send the snow to you!

Jeff and Jen said...

Katie I hate to break it to you, but this is not one of the snowiest places in Utah. (I know you were misled by being here in November 2003.) We do get snow so don't you worry your pretty little head, it will snow...eventually. I know how you feel though, I want to build a snowman too. What's the point of being so cold without any snow?

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

It SNOWED!! How much did you guys get?