The first weekend in December we went to SLC to spend the weekend with the family and do some shopping. Well we were able to to stay with our good friends Joyce and Nic. Coop loves to spend time with them and I was so happy to see my Joycee!
Nic and Joyce are cRaZy about Christmas and their condo is full of fun holiday decor. They have this fun soccer ornament that Coop played with the whole time we were there.
Coop only wanted to play with the fun ornaments on the tree so Joyce would lift him up over and over to reach the high ones.
This is what he did all evening!
I love this pic of Coop and Joyce, but I wish I had a pic of Coop with Nic too. He is great with Cooper and so much fun!
And there it is... The coolest Christmas ornament on the planet. I wish I could find one for him cause he loved it so much.
Later when it was time for bed Coop got cozy in the Luv Sac and watched his favorite movie... Curious George! I think he loves it cause the sound track is awesome. Jack Johnson does all the songs and he is awesome.



6 comments:
Coop is so awesome! I am sad that you weren't able to come watch Hailey...I cleaned my house for nothin'! :) That's alright it needed to be done anyway. I hope you feel better. If you need anything let me know!
That is so awsome that you get to see Joyce so often. I miss ya. Adrian dosent get to come home for Christmas so we will be home this weekend sometime let me know if you are comming down.
Looks like he had a BLAST!! Have a Merry Christmas!!:)
Hey...Katie! Your little one is so stinkin' cute! Looks like he's already a ladies man. Anyway...we'll be in Panguitch this weekend for Braxton's baby blessing. Give us a call if you are around. Love ya.
Katie,
I just got disconnected with you and I called the number you gave me for your moms and no one answered. I wonder if I wrote it down wrong. If you read this, call me at my mom's- 801-255-6929.
Love ya!
Hi Katie! Its Alberto's wife Sara. Cute blog and cute baby boy! Our blog is: albertoandsara.blogspot.com
I added you to our blog list, I hope that is ok.
Post a Comment