Nov 16, 2008

~Coop's Birthday Bash~


Coop got some real fun presents from the family.
Thanks everyone for the awesome gifts!


I made Coop a Cars cake! He loved it and honestly so did I. It was fun to make!


Coop blew his candles out the first try. I wonder what he wished for?


CAKE CAKE CAKE!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Megan and Erik said...

I cant believe he is two! What a cutie! By the way good job on that cake! It looks awesome.

Kimber said...

Awesome Cake! You did a great job!

karlee said...

Way cute cake katie! You're rocking at the awesome mom title. Cooper is lucky to have you.

Westwood Family said...

I love his cake. It turned out awesome! I can't believe my little coop is 2!

Emily said...

I was sad I didn't get to see you this last weekend either! Cooper can definately date one of my girls, he is such a cutie, Lol. Honestly I probably couldn't do another show down there unless I knew I was one of two bow vendors. Mandy was so sweet to let me stay at her place, but I still spent more then a third of what I made in gas and food, etc. But we do have to get together some time!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Great job on the cake! Looks like Coop had a fun Birthday!

karlee said...

I just thought you should know that I listened through your playlist in the past few hours at work. Thanks for something new to listen to!