Nov 16, 2008

Birthday Presents From Grammy

Jer's mom Jan came the weekend before Coop's birthday and gave him some pretty neat presents. Thanks Jan! We can't wait to see you again!

Coop layed like this for a few minutes before he opened his present cause he loved the wrapping paper so much.


Coop's first bike! I am so excited to teach him how to ride it!

And the next present is............

A HELMET! Safety first! Right!

Coop was pretty excited about his presents from Grammy!


Snappin on the helmet!

The way this kid is around the house I think I should leave it on him all day long.



This kid is so stinkin cute! How did I get so blessed to have him in my life?


Of course he wouldn't let us take it off of him. so we were on our way home a little safer then we came. Thanks again for the fun presents Grammy. We love you!

No comments: