Nov 16, 2008

Aunt J-Me's State Volleyball Weekend

The weekend of Halloween was my baby sisters state volleyball tournament at UVU in Orem. Mandy and I loaded up our babies and headed over and met our parents and sister-in-law there.and the guys came later after work. It was such a fun weekend filled with a jam packed hotel room, Halloween costumes, volleyball and a lot of cheering.
One great thing about my family is that we are very supportive of each other. When I was in high school I never had a game or drill team performance that someone wasn't there to cheer me on. Now Jamie is the last one for us to cheer for so she gets a lot of it. And us Coopers are loud folks! During the championship game the ref was making some pretty dumb calls and so we were yelling and all of the sudden my 3 year old nephew yells, "YOU IDIOT!" We all stopped and realized that he was up yelling at the ref with us. I don't think his mom thought it was so funny but his dad did and I have to say so did I. I guess it's a good thing we aren't a cussing family! Anyway... we ended up losing the game but Jamie played great and all in all it was a fun weekend with the fam! Oh, and next year we are dyeing our hair BLUE!



Gramma Kaffaleen (as Ashton calls her), Ashton, Coop and Me.



Jamie (#4) Jumpin for the block. I am so glad that when I played volleyball I didn't have to wear those bummies. I wouldn't have looked so good! YIKES!



Nice air time Jamie Lou!



I think he was trying to say,
"Are you kidding me with that call! Did you see that mom?"




Coop was quite into the games and for some reason I think he is blowing on his cookie.





We were at games all day Halloween day so Coop and Kinsey wore their costumes to the afternoon game. SUPER COOPER was a hit!



Walking to the car with Papa.
LOVE YOU PAPA!!!!!

Next year is going to be a blast... Blue hair and all!!!




2 comments:

Kimber said...

Katie, what will your dad do if you all dye your hair blue? I guess maybe you'll have to paint his head for him!

Jeff and Jen said...

When you say we, do you mean you and Mandy.