Nov 10, 2008

WOOHOO LOOK WHO'S 2!!!!

So today is Cooper's 2nd birthday and I just can't believe it! How did my little guy grow up SO fast? He is no longer a baby but I know he will always be my baby boy! To be his mommy has been quite an adventure the past 2 years. there has been a lot of laughing, some crying (on my part) and so many hugs and kisses (I could live off of his hugs and kisses). Coop has been so much fun and has kept me on my toes.
Mommy loves you Cooper! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
So here are a few of my favorite Cooper moments caught on pic the last few months!
Love that smile!
Watching some Elmo! And check out the awesome hawk!

Coop's baby BLUES!
He's even cute when he is grumpy!

Playing the guitar! What a natural!
Playing outside! His favorite!

What a cheeser!

I love you Coop!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

9 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Happy Birthday Cooper Bud! I love you!

Sally said...

We love ya Cooper! Happy birthday!

Kimber said...

2 already! I can't believe it! He sure is a cutie.

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

He is such a cutie!

Jason and Tabitha said...

Happy Birthday Coop! How did your cake turn out Katie? Where are the pics?

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!! What a cute little guy. I can't believe he is two already. It goes by so fast.

Emily said...

My twins are just two days older then your Cooper! Happy Birthday to the cute little guy!

Leibbrandt Family said...

No way I cant believe he is two. Happy late birthday little Than...er Coop. Time to get started on an other one Kate!! ;)