Jan 29, 2009

How We Rang In 2009

So I know it's late but I just had to post about our New Years fun. We were of course in Pang town and they always do a fun small town party at the triple C arena. This year it was a fifties theme. I wish I had more picture of us at the party. They got this Elvis impersonator (interesting guy) and Coop and Kins danced the night away. so the only picture I have at the party is of me and my lil man. And the others are of the rest of the night.

I love Coop's silly smile. He smiles with his whole face.


We went home at about 10:00 and I put Coop in his P.J.'s and went to go get him some milk and when I came back he was zonked out! He looks like he dreams in deep thought. So sweet.


Mandi got hold of my camera and thought it was funny to take like 10 pics of herself. I love this one cause it looks like her baby Kinsey's dorky silly smile. I guess we know were she gets it from. Love you Mandi!


Later after we watched the ball drop we went over to our friend Kali's and played Egyptian rat screw! We have been playing this game with her and Stephi (seen above) for so long. I always have so much fun playing cards with them, although I NEVER win and Stephi ALWAYS wins! How does she do it? Cough cheater cough cough...

Anyway here's a late Happy New Year to all and I challenge all of us to spend more time this year to be there for each other, serve one another and love more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: