Jennie,
I just wanted to say a quick love you and GOOD LUCK with your kidney stone blasting on monday.
Coop and I love you SO much and can't wait to have our old Jennie back.
Hang in there!
Love ya,
Katie and Coop

(This is Jennie and our niece Olivia on Christmas morning. Don't worry she isn't wearing her own tutu,
it's Kinseys. But doesn't she look just darling! This is why we love her so much.)
I just wanted to say a quick love you and GOOD LUCK with your kidney stone blasting on monday.
Coop and I love you SO much and can't wait to have our old Jennie back.
Hang in there!
Love ya,
Katie and Coop

(This is Jennie and our niece Olivia on Christmas morning. Don't worry she isn't wearing her own tutu,
it's Kinseys. But doesn't she look just darling! This is why we love her so much.)

2 comments:
I just got a huge smile. First song when I got on was the awesome Kelly Pickler song. I love it.
Thank you guys so much for the well wishes. It will all be over soon.
And the only reason I will excuse the picture is because Livi is so cute. and I am going to steal it. Love you.
(I just can't get over this song)
Yeah! The songs DID rock! Where the heck did it go? It is no longer song #1!!!!
Oh- and I LOVE this picture as well!
Post a Comment