I am sure most of you have heard about the plane crash of US Airways Flight 1549! If not just turn on your TV!!! It really is an amazing story.
I was watching the news and all the reporters and professionals are praising the pilot. I am just amazed that he was able to land that huge jet on the water and it didn't flip.Well we were watching some interviews from a few survivors and they were saying that over all the noise of the jet the loudest thing to be heard was the prayers of all the passengers. They could even hear the flight attendants praying in the background of the pilot over the intercom.
Well I don't know about you but I know why that jet didn't flip. And what a miracle it was that no one was lost.

2 comments:
Good message, you're totally right!
I know it helpf even when we don't think it will it dose. It did for me and I can look back and my nightmares are just a dream like they never happened! Prayer works cause god loves you!
Post a Comment