Jan 17, 2009

~Sweet Baby Love~

Do you kiss your babies enough?
Do you cuddle them?
How about squeeze them with Momma Bear hugs?
Do take time to enjoy your sweet baby's love?
I am going to take more time from now on to give my little Chicken Fuzz (I decided that's him new name because his hair is STILL in the fuzzy chick feathers stage) some mommy love.
I love you Fuzzy!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! I agree on taking more time when they're little. Mine aren't way old and I wish I could rock them one more time (it's not that I don't try, they just won't let me!:o)). I love their hugs and kisses, it doesn't get much better than that!

Toni said...

So cute!

karlee said...

Your hair looks WAY cute from what I can see. You should get some pics up!
I love this picture.. its priceless... Cute little coop!

Westwood Family said...

That is so precious! I miss you guys:(