Word to the wise....... While going through a divorce, never, and I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER watch PRIDE & PREJUDICE! Trust me! Not a good idea! Oh, that DARN Mr. Darcy!
While you are probably right about watching this while going through a divorce, I still have to say, I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Oh, and I love you too! Can't wait to see you again. I'll try and be here more next time you come!
lol...not funny but kind of funny. i cry like a baby and i am not going through divorce.
i promise you a part of him regrets his choice and as hard as he tries to hide it, i saw it on his sleeve like a glaring dark jewel. i am so sorry. i only wish he had the courage to admit it and allow himself to love you like you deserve.
please call me when you come to town. email me and i will send you my phone number, bloodbc AT yahoo.com
6 comments:
Awe...I sorry! Love!
Im sorry girl. We love you so much! When are you coming to visit? How can we help. call me anytime okay
You need to email me, I have some questions for you that I don't want to post here!
oh yea, you might want my email address! wedigkris@yahoo.com
While you are probably right about watching this while going through a divorce, I still have to say, I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Oh, and I love you too! Can't wait to see you again. I'll try and be here more next time you come!
lol...not funny but kind of funny. i cry like a baby and i am not going through divorce.
i promise you a part of him regrets his choice and as hard as he tries to hide it, i saw it on his sleeve like a glaring dark jewel. i am so sorry. i only wish he had the courage to admit it and allow himself to love you like you deserve.
please call me when you come to town. email me and i will send you my phone number, bloodbc AT yahoo.com
Post a Comment