Meet Coop's good friend Cunkey!
Can you guess how old he is?
5 yrs? 7 yrs? 14 yrs? Maybe even 20yrs?
Well you guessed WRONG!
Cunkey just doesn't age well.
Would you have guessed Coop has only had him since Christmas?
Poor Poor ugly Cunkey Monkey!
I think Coop has a love hate relationship with Cunkey. He loves to take him every where we go and he has to sleep with him now, but for some weird reason he bites Cunkey in his sleep. That is why Cunkey looks so homely and sad!
So for Easter my Mom got Coop a new sock monkey (he doesn't bite this one). And now coop carries around 2 Cunkeys. I have always tried to keep Coop from getting attached to blankets, toys or stuffed animals, but since we have been going through all this change and stress he got attached to his sock monkey and I just can't take away something that makes him feel happy and safe. So I guess all I can say is, Welcome to the family Cunkey Monkey! Sorry Coop bites you!
8 comments:
Ha ha, I'm sorry Coop bites you too.
Ha ha that is SO cute Cunkey is his little friend!!
Cooper is such a cutie. Did he put his monkey's at the table himself? I miss you guys so so so so much!
I think thats great coop has such a close friend. and i think its super cute that he bites it. it just gives cunkey a great story!! take care Katie ;)
He did put them at the table! It is better to eat with friends then alone. Right?
That is great!! I love his monkey. It reminds me a lot of Bostyn and her "bubern" aka bunny bear. Maybe the next time I come down we should make a play date for the two kiddos.
We have a "teddy" or bunny bear for Tav also.(two actually incase wwe loose one) Mclane has a blankie. Dont worry it is a good thing for them to have a friend when their lives are turned upside down. They will eventually give them up. Mclane gave up his blankie before Adrian got home. Hope to see ya soon.
So I just watched Mr Magoriums wonder emporium and I keept thinking of Coop every time I saw that monkey. Good family movie.
Post a Comment