My parents went to SLC last week and they of course had to bring back some delicious Krispy Kreme Doughnuts! They are just TOO good!
So a couple days later I was getting ready for work and Coop was watching some morning cartoons. I guess I was too involved in getting my stubby ponytail just right cause I didn't notice Coop leave the room. So I go out into the hall and I can hear, "Mmmmm..... Yuummm... Nummy yum..... Mmmmm..." and what should I find but Coop sitting on a bar stool, enjoyin some Krispy Kreme Glaze! It was so funny I had to snap some pics! He didn't put the doughnut down for even a second. And as you can see from the snaps he ate around in a circle. Cause everyone knows the edges are the best!
And now for your viewing pleasure, I present in still shots...
Coop's Glazy Morning...

I love Krispy Kreme!
And Krispy Kreme loves my butt!
So a couple days later I was getting ready for work and Coop was watching some morning cartoons. I guess I was too involved in getting my stubby ponytail just right cause I didn't notice Coop leave the room. So I go out into the hall and I can hear, "Mmmmm..... Yuummm... Nummy yum..... Mmmmm..." and what should I find but Coop sitting on a bar stool, enjoyin some Krispy Kreme Glaze! It was so funny I had to snap some pics! He didn't put the doughnut down for even a second. And as you can see from the snaps he ate around in a circle. Cause everyone knows the edges are the best!
And now for your viewing pleasure, I present in still shots...
Coop's Glazy Morning...
I love Krispy Kreme!
And Krispy Kreme loves my butt!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh you just made me so hungry. I don't think I've had a krispey kreme donut since I was in college, like 5 years!
That is so cute! They are so good, you are making me hungry
That is so cute. Cooper knows what the good stuff is!
Post a Comment