Feb 3, 2009

An old hat, camera and a slow morning...

This is what happens when I get camera happy on a slow morning!
Cooper and my nephews (Ashton and Dallen) were playing with this awesome old cowboy hat and I had to get some pics with them wearing it.
I love all these pics!
I even got a couple of Jennie and myself.
So if you are having a slow morning...
Find a old hat and your camera!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Hey Katie!
Just found you again on here! Wow! A lot has happened in your life since the last time I saw you. Steve and I are so sorry to hear about the split-up. As you already know...what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. We love you and want you to know that we are here for you and just a phone call away. Please stay in touch. You and little Cooper will be in our prayers. You are so strong...and we are so grateful for your friendship. We are just sad we missed the game of Egyptian Rat Screw in Panguitch. See ya around!

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

your little boy is so handsome!! and I love his chicken fuzz HAHA!! take care and keep in touch!!