Feb 6, 2009

~Twinerz~

So a couple days after Christmas Mandy did my hair. (actually she practically dressed me, did my hair and make up for the first couple weeks after the "sad event" happened. Thanks Mand!) Anyway... She did it curly and cute. Then Mand got her hands on Jennie and curled her up too! So then a few minutes later Jennie and I realized we were twinerz! We had curly brunette hair and grey sweaters! YAY! I thought it was too cute. So we had to take a couple pics.
I love Jennie so much. She is so loving and cares so much for her family. I never call her my sister-in-law cause she is my sister! And she has been an amazing sis and such a great example to me. Oh and thanks for marrying my brother!
This pic is on Christmas Eve at Grandma's house. We sang a song for the talent portion of the party.
Aren't we cute?
The Cooper sisters
(Me, Jennie, Mandy, Jamie, Sally)
I love you all!
Thank you for all your love and support!