Apr 21, 2009

Don't be fooled by this sweet face...

Today while I was doing the dishes I let Coop go out on the deck to play on his little slide. I was right in the kitchen and could see him so I wasn't worried about him running off. Well I looked out the door after a couple minutes and he was sitting at the top of the stairs in a staples paper box. He had placed the box halfway off of the step and was just getting ready to slide down in his make shift summer sled. All I could do was Yell and dive out the door before he tumbled down! It was a close one. He looked at me like, "Ah... Come on mom! Have a little fun!"
Crazy kid! Gotta love him!
Oh... and at dinner time he ate half of his sandwich, which is pretty good for the picky eater lately, but I was hoping he would eat more. So I told him he could have a few chips if he ate some more. Well I watched him for a couple minutes and he wouldn't eat so I turned around to get the chips out of the cupboard to bribe him a bit more. That's when I heard, in a flash, he got down, ran to the sliding door and as I turned around I could see our dog gobble up the last bite of Coop's dinner. The little stinker pulled a quick one on me and gave his food to the dog! He acted shocked and said to me, "Addi ate it." I couldn't help but laugh.
OK... Since I told two stinker stories, I should tell a sweet one!
While I has helping my lil sis do her knee work outs (she just had knee surgery for her acl) she began to cry from the pain. Coop jumped off the bed onto the floor by Jamie and says, "OH NO! Jamin! You ight?" And then gave her a sweet hug.
This kid is SO awesome!
Love you Coop-a-doo!

2 comments:

Emily said...

aww, aren't kids the cutest, and so smart too!

Westwood Family said...

He is a crazy kid! Always has been a bit of a dare devil. I'm sure you remember him walking straight off high objects, such as, chairs and tables etc. I sure miss you guys!